This is a fix if you are getting a “missing executable” error when trying to boot up the game.
1. Go to your steam library
2. Right click Puzzzle game
3. Click Properties
4. Click Local Files(at the top)
5. Click Browse Local Files
After that, the steam folder for the game will pop up. It will look something like this.
7. Click rename
8. Rename that folder to the error code you were getting. So in this version of the game add “.3” after Version 1.0 or just copy this “Version 1.0.3 STEAM”
If this error code happens after future updates, just change that folder to the current version of the game.
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Content File Locked (Patch 1.05)
- Forza Horizon 4: Save File Location (MS Store & Steam)
- Dungeon Siege: How to Fix “Exception Detected” Error
- Melvor Idle: How to use Scripts, Extensions and Commands
- Apex Legends: How to Move The Game from Origin to Steam (Season 7)