You’ll be able to download Red Dead Redemption 2 one week before the official launch day due to it’s enormous size, Rockstar has confirmed that the pre-load will go live this Friday, October 19 at 12AM ET.
There is also another good new, according to Rockstar’s new tweet, they are going to launch a trailer tomorrow before the pre-load starts, the trailer will be available to view on October 18 at 10AM ET.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Launch Trailer
Debuting tomorrow, Thursday October 18 at 10AM ET
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) October 17, 2018
Red Dead Redemption will be available on October 26, 2018 for PS4 and Xbox One, and it was confirmed that Red Dead Redemption will be a two disc set for PS4.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 New Gameplay Leaked Even Looks Better Than Trailer
- There Is A Red Dead Redemption Launch Day Patch For PlayStation And Xbox
- Red Dead Redemption Real Size Revealed
- Red Dead Online Launch Date Confirmed By Rockstar 3 Days Earlier For Ultimate Edition Owner
- Red Dead Redemption 2 New Screeshots New Locations Revealed