Ring of Elysium is a free battle royale game which is also one of the most promising one out there. The ammo in the game take bag space just like any other battle royale, and split ammo to drop them or to share them with your teammates are quite usual in the game, but how to split ammo is a question that many players have asked about, and here is a guide to tell you how to do it.
You may be wondering just how in the holy hell do you split one large pile of rounds into two smaller piles of rounds, and the answer is simple, move your mouse to the ammo stack, then hold down CTRL and drag the pile to another empty spot.
You May Also Want to Learn
- How To Play Ring Of Elysium In EU or Other Region In The World
- [Updated] NBA 2K21: 2KTV Answers (Episode 1-8)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Get Level Up Your Troops Fast
- Ring Of Elysium Mouse Won’t Move? How To Fix Your Mouse
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Myths – Pissing People Off With the Lasso And More