The free-to-play battle royale Ring of Elysium will have a new survival-themed game mode coming very soon, In this mode, players will have to compete with other players for food and fuel, and hide yourself indoors when the storm comes.
The new mode called From Dusk Till Dawn, Players win by surviving through the game, which lasts around 20 minutes. You’ll fight against other players in order to aquire more equipment, weapons and fuel. When the strom comes, you have to craft an indoor campfire to maintain your body temperature, and you’ll need fuel to keep it running. You can also eat food to boost your health. All resources will be displayed on the map, and at certain times the location of all players will be shown, too, which means firefights will be hard to avoid.
It’s only available at certain times of day so that developer Tencent can ensure it remains stable—you can play it between 4 and 6am PST, 12 and 2pm PST, and 8 and 10pm PST.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Battle Royale Map Revealed
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – Gameplay and Trailer
- Red Dead Online Launch Date Confirmed By Rockstar 3 Days Earlier For Ultimate Edition Owner
- Thronebreaker, The Campaign Mode of Gwent Is Now An Independent RPG
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta Extended To 100 Players A Lobby