This guide lists cheat codes usable in RCT3:CE, ranging from silly little easter eggs to hidden features that allow you to have a greater degree of freedom in designing your park.
Entering Cheat Codes
The circled text box is where you’ll want to enter the cheat codes found in this guide; simply rename the guest to any cheat code of your choice and exit the window.
Entering Cheat Codes (Alternate Method)
- Frontier – Rides never break down.
- John D Rockefeller – Gives you $10,000.
- Jon Roach – Guests will ride every flat ride before exiting the park.
- Melanie Warn – Makes guests happier.
- Rabbit – Causes animals in your park to reproduce at a fast rate.
- Sam Denney – Guests will ride every roller coaster before exiting the park.
- Alvin Swazonegger – Allows for longer videos to be displayed on billboards.
- Andrew Thomas – Reduces the amount of friction on roller coasters. This can help with importing rides from RCT1/2, which used a different physics engine.
- David Walsh – After entering this cheat, press CTRL+U to hide the UI. Press the key combination again to return to normal.
- D Lean – Opens the flying camera editor, which can be used to record your park from cinematic angles. You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+0 to enter the editor without entering the code.
- FPS – Displays an FPS counter.
- Guido Fawkes – Enables the advanced firework editor, which can be accessed through the MixMaster display menu.
- Jonny Watts – Allows you to view the world as the renamed guest. You cannot control them, however.
- John Wardley – Removes the height limit for rides and roller coasters.
- M Brookes – Allows placement of walls and other objects on path edges. Useful for creating indoor areas.
- Mornington Crescent – Allows you to build shops and rides underground.
- “” – Replace a guest’s name with a blank space to make all guests in your park laugh. This cheat code used to be “Atari” in the original version of the game, however, all references to the company were removed in RCT3:CE due to the game being self-published by Frontier.
- Alistair Lindsay – Changes the speed of certain sound effects when the game is paused or set to an accelerated speed.
- ATITech – Guests and staff members move extremely quickly for 20 seconds.
- Atomic – Explosions from crashed roller coaster cars are much more powerful.
- Chris Sawyer – All guests jump for joy.
- Ghost Town – Makes it so that no more guests will enter your park.
- James Hunt – Spawns a buggy that can be controlled by the player and ridden through CoasterCam. You can try making a course to drive through using the terrain tools and scenery objects.
- Make Me Sick – All guests will immediately throw up.
- Mouse – Makes guests follow your cursor.
- PhotoStory – Guests near a photo spot will stop and look around.
- Rick Griffiths – Changes the underground texture to an MS-Paint rendition of the shark from the Soaked! expansion pack logo.
- None Found