An Easter Egg involving a hidden area, a Stormlord reference, and a rave party.
Doing so will give you this additional message on the End Screen: Chlorine – Iodine – Vanadium – Einsteinium (spelling out ‘Clives’).
Enter the door leading to the second floor from the bottom.
Go all the way to the left and find a pack of 4 lab benches standing next to one another.
Chlorine and Iodine are both on the top floor, to the right.
Vanadium is on the bottom floor, to the left.
Einsteinium is in the same area as the four benches. Careful with that last one, it’s radioactive, and you start losing HP as soon as you pick it up.
This will reveal a secret vent.
Then go left and party!
Written by Svipur
- Everland (Stress Test): How to Find All Piggies
- Call of Duty Black Ops III: Neptune Easter Egg Guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Easter Egg (Todesruinen Map)
- Devolverland Expo: All Collectibles Guide (Unannounced Games)
- Just Cause 4- Easter Egg Entering The Black&White World