This guide will help you find all 50 corrupted emperor’s kamon throughout the game.
About the guide
Aku’s Mines (2 Kamon)
2. The next is in the swamp. Fight your way through till you reach the area that spawns a chest. When you open it, a robot gator with a gun will spawn and start shooting from the roof. Destroying it will open a path through the buildings. Once you go up the ramp immediately turn right. The kamon will be in the big square box in the far corner of the swamp.
Boon’s Castle (7 Kamon)
2. Do not go through the door next to the Scotsman just yet. Instead follow the path that leads to an open room filled with water. Two of the Scotsman’s daughters will be there. On top of the ledge will be a kamon that you need to shoot with a bow and arrow.
3. Return to the Scotsman and open the door. Continue down the path and you will eventually meet Rothchild in a hallway. After you speak to him, continue down the hallway until you reach a drop into a large room. Do not jump down just yet. Look to the right and the kamon will be on a balcony. Shoot it from here with your bow.
4. In the room with the swaying axes, climb all the way up to the top of the room. Before you go through the door, turn around and you will find the kamon on the right side of the screen on a balcony. Shoot it from here with your bow.
5. The next kamon will be on the cliffs. Once you deal with the bounty hunters and open the chest, climb up to where a stone ladder is. Go past the stone ladder and you will find Rothchild on a ledge next to his ship. Below him you will find the kamon. Again shoot it with your bow.
6. Continue up the cliff and you will come across a small cave with some wooden furniture and a fire. Run through it and continue along a ledge where some flying robots will spawn. At the far end of the path will be another stone ladder. Instead of going up the ladder, go towards the side of the ledge and you will find a path of coins leading down to the water below. At the bottom you will find a cave with an Aku statue and the kamon.
7. Towards the top of the cliffs will be Da Samurai. To the right of him there will be a ledge with some coins down there for you to collect. Jump down there and follow the path that wraps around the rock wall and you will find the last kamon on this map.
Cave of the Ancient (6 Kamon)
2. The second one is near the Scotsman. Climb up the rock walls to the very top where the cave entrance is. Above it to the left is the kamon. You can either climb up there and get it or shoot it with the bow.
3. Continue down the path and you will meet Rothchild. Right after him will be a room where the floor is covered with red and brown rocks. Stepping on the red rocks will spring a trap. To the left side of the room will be a door on a ledge. Shoot the door with your bow and an explosive arrow. Inside will be a room filled with lava. To reach the kamon, you will need to shoot the stalactites on the ceiling to cross the lava. Normal arrows will work.
4. Next one is in the room with the red spike ceiling. You will need to run through quickly so that you can reach the kamon in time before the ceiling falls down. At the very end before you jump down the slope, turn left and the kamon will be there. I usually always have time to hit it with my sword, but if you feel safer shoot it with your bow.
5. As soon as you jump down the slope after the red spike room and land on the circular platform, turn around and face the door against the wall. Shoot it with an explosive arrow to reveal the kamon behind it.
6. The following room a lava room filled with fire traps. Upon entering the room, if you look to your left you will see the kamon at the far side of the traps. You can either go through them and get it, or shoot it from the position I am at.
Undead Cemetery (7 Kamon)
2. Continue down the path and you will fall through the floor into an underground area. Finish off the zombies and make your way up the stairs to the next area above ground. There will be two tombs to your left. Between them is a stone coffin that you need to smash. Inside will be the kamon.
3. Continue to where Da Samurai is at. Behind him will be a large court yard where you will fight an army of zombies. At the far end of the room a ramp will lower down to release the zombie leader. Deal with him and go underneath the ramp to find the kamon. You can even briefly see it in the cut scene before the fight starts.
4. Right after the third kamon there will be another court yard filled with zombies. Clear the room and go to the path where a Scotsman’s daughter is at. To the left behind the iron fence is a kamon you will need to shoot to get.
5. After the path you will reach an open area with a portal to your right. Turn left and start smashing the stone coffins. The kamon will be in one of them close to the gate you just came from.
6. In the very same area as the last kamon, keep smashing coffins until you find a path leading underground. Follow it and destroy the Aku statue in the center of the room. It will open a door. Open the chest and walk outside to spawn the next Aku statue. For this one you will need the jump good ability in the physical skills section. Jump up and smash the statue to the open up the next room. Inside that room smash the back wall and continue down the path. It will lead you to a room with the kamon inside.
7. Once you are back above ground where the portal is, jump through it. Before you go inside the building, turn left to find the last kamon on the map. It will be wedged between the building and a horse statue.
Aku City (7 Kamon)
2. You will find the next one in the tunnel with the flowing water and pipes. You cant miss it. It will be right in front of you before you jump down a hole. Shoot it with your bow.
3. After speaking with Da Samurai, climb the ladder up and make your way down the path. Before you jump down the ledge in front of you, look to the upper left to find this kamon.
4. After a battle with flying drones and bounty hunters you will meet one of the Scotsman’s daughters in an alley. Turn left and you will enter a large open area. Hug the wall to your left and jump to a small ledge over looking a large hole. Look down into the hole and you will find the kamon to shoot.
5. After sliding down the arch of the bridge you will have to fight an army of robots. After the battle the game will want you to climb the metal staircase. Instead jump over the yellow barricades followed by jumping over the wooden barricades. You will reach a path that has been damaged and torn up. In this area if you look to your left and down you will find the kamon between the support beams of a railroad.
6. After the bar fight, go out the door into the back alley. Before you go to the elevator, turn around and look above the door you just came out of.
7. Once you go up the elevator you will have to fight the Imakandi. After the battle, go back to the elevator to find the kamon behind it.
Ruined City (7 Kamon)
2. After you fight Demongo, run to where Da Samurai is at. Right behind him on top of a tower is a kamon you will need to shoot to get.
3. In the exact same area as the above kamon, turn to your left. On top of the roof will be a robot gator pulling a wagon with the kamon on it. If shooting the kamon is too difficult you can shoot the gator to stop the wagon. Just make sure you can see the kamon before you destroy the gator.
4. Finish the battle under the roof of the building you got the last kamon and jump down the hole. You will encounter a blue beetle robot in a narrow hallway. Defeat it and go out onto the path outside. Before you go through the next door., turn around and look through the broken stone railing for this kamon.
5. After meeting Rothchild there will be a bridge that leads you to the Scotsman. On that bridge to your right will be this kamon floating in the air.
6. Near Da Samurai will be a well. Jump down it and you will enter a room filled with fire traps. You will need to go through the traps to reach the kamon.
7. In the court yard where you fight Demongo, face the door that you need to break the 4 colored Aku statues to get through. Go to the tower that is behind you to your left. Break down the door and climb up to the ladder. It will lead you to a path going to the next tower. Inside you will fight some robot ninjas. After dealing with them you should see an opening on the wall above. Jump up to it to find the last kamon on this map. You will need the jump good ability to make the jump.
Snowy Forest (6 Kamon)
2. After your fight with Ashi’s sisters, slide down the slope to the next battle. In that area will be the kamon in the upper right side of the room on the platform where the bounty hunters shoot down at you from. You can either shoot it or climb up to get it.
3. Inside the temple ruins will be a room where one of the Scotsman’s daughters is. She is standing next to a water fountain. Go out of the room through the door and immediately turn around. The kamon is above the door you just came out.
4. Just ahead will be a room with a large elephant statue in it. Once you reveal the hidden path. Jump down the hole behind the elephant and turn left towards the chest. On the left side in a collapsed hallway will be the kamon.
5. Right after Da Samurai is a room with a large statue in the center leaning against a wall. On top of the statue is the kamon.
6. The last one on the map is in the dark room where you meet Da Samurai again. It will be floating in the dark area to Da Samurai’s right.
2. After the battle with Demongo, do not climb up the ladder. Find the door on the floor and jump down it. There will be a kamon wedged between two boxes next to a chest.
3. The next kamon will be right after you go down a ladder and fall down a long hole with multiple sliding doors. Upon entering the new room there will be several green orbs. Find the orb that is damaged. It will look different from the others and can be destroyed. Smash the one that is right in front of the path to reveal the kamon inside.
4. In the area where Rothchild is at. Turn around to find the closest green orb that is damaged. Break it open and jump through. You will find some gold and a healing spot inside. Look up to find a ladder that you can climb up. Double jump will work. At the top of the ladder will be the kamon.
5. After the cut scene with lazarus jump through the portal. You will enter a room with many stairs. Stop when you are on the third staircase. Do not progress any further. You will just barely be able to make out a kamon hidden above the door you just came out of. If you go through the next door you cannot go back. You will need to go to main menu and reload last check point. (Sorry for bad screen shot this was the best I could get with it being so obscure.)
6. Last one will be near Da Samurai. Take the right path and you cant miss it.
Aku’s Tower (2 Kamon)
2. After the cut scene with Rothchild in his ship, turn to your right and the last kamon will be there.
- Eira: Echoes of Adventure – All the Chests with Directions
- Little Witch Nobeta: All Chests Guide
- Wild West and Wizards: A Guide to Assassins Guild
- BloodLust 2 Nemesis: How to Get FOUND ALL BLOOD FRAGMENTS Achievement
- SUPERHOT MIND CONTROL DELETE: All Secrets Guide