A straight-forward guide to obtaining all 6 Flames of Fate
For those who don’t know, these flames are acquired from the lantern in the Ferry of the Damned.
By dying in specific ways you get different colored flames.
You need these flames for the fort of the damned as well as Athena’s run of beach haven and you can unlock lots of commendations using them or you can just make your ship look fancy.
There are 6 colors you can obtain:
Here’s how to get them all.
You need to die to any skeleton.
You need to die from burning in fire, lava or the rocks that fall from the sky during a volcanic eruption.
You need to die from lightning in the storm.
You need to die to a sea creature. This means sharks, sirens or even the megdlodon.
You need to die from venom. The venom can come from snakes, the kraken or venomballs.
You need to die to another player. Keep in mind that team kills don’t work and
the player has to be from an other crew.
Also keep in mind that if your ship sinks the flames will sink with it.
- Sea of Thieves: How to Get The Ashen Dragon Set in 2021
- Sea of Thieves: All Islands Maps
- Sea of Thieves: Dark Brethren Guide (A Pirate’s Life)
- Sea of Thieves: The Pirates Life Tall Tale 1 Journal and Side Quest
- Sea of Thieves: How to Deal With Griefers and Avoid Conflict