If your game crashes on launch and has the Error Code: PV02
Here is a quick and simple fix.
Go to your Library and Right Click on the game, then pick Properties.
Go to your Local Files then do an Verify integrity of game files…
This will search for corrupted or missing files, once found it will download the files or replace them.
Once downloaded the new files the game will ask to do an File Integrity Check. Press No
If you press yes it can get stuck there for hours on end.
- Insurgency Sandstorm: How to Fix “Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix Content File Locked (Patch 1.05)
- Gears 5: How to Skip the Intro
- Space Engineers: How to fix Steam Error Accessing Service
- Beat Saber: How to go Back to Version 1.11 for Mods