Want to play this on Windows 7? Look no further!
- Download ReShade 4.7.0, you don’t need to install the program: https://reshade.me/
- Using WinRAR or similar, right-click on ReShade_Setup_4.7.0.exe and select “Open with WinRAR” or equivalent.
- Extract only the “ReShade64.dll” from ReShade_Setup_4.7.0.exe and place within the game’s directory where SecondExtinction_F.exe is located.
- Rename “ReShade64.dll” to “dxgi.dll” (without quotation marks).
- Launch the game.
Note: you will receive an error warning or two, click OK and the game should launch. Windows 7 SP1 with updated drivers, Windows Updates, and redists is required. Enjoy!
- Source Filmmaker: How to Fix the VGame Error
- RIDE 4: How to Fix Game Not Run in Windows 7
- Dungeon Siege: How to Fix “Exception Detected” Error
- Baldur’s Gate 3: How to Fix Black Screen (Windows 7)
- VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action – How to Port on Android