The game has a conflict with the service that governs touch input devices on Windows 10, which causes occasional crashes and freezes, especially in the full screen text scenes.
1. Type services in the Windows search bar, the Services app should come up. If not, press WinKey + R and type services.msc.
2. Find Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service in the list and double-click on it.
3. Set Startup type to Disabled.
This won’t affect any functionality of your PC, unless you have any touch keyboards or handwriting panels, laptop touchpads should be unaffected. And the game will no longer be crashing or freezing.
That’s all we share about “How to fix the crashing/freezing issues with Senran Kagura: Estival Versus”. hope this method will work for you.
- RIDE 4: How to Fix Game Not Run in Windows 7
- Torchlight III: How to Fix NPCs no Sound
- Phasmophobia: How to Fix VR Crashing
- Manifold Garden: Howt to Fix Invisible Cubes Issues
- My Breast Friend Sally: How to Fix Game Crashes