A simple guide detailing how to use cheat codes, the cheat codes themselves and their effects within the game.
How to enable cheats!
Most cheats will have a value of 0 which is an indication of the cheat being disabled. You need to change the value from 0 to 1 in order to activate a cheat.
I used cht_bEnableCheats=3
Then you need to go into:
Serious Sam 4\UserData\SeriousSam4.ini
cht_bEnableCheats = 1;
cht_bEnableCheats = 0;
NOTE: USING ANY CHEAT WILL INVALIDATE YOUR SCORE FOR THE LEVELS AND ACHIEVEMENTS WILL NOT BE AWARDED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE GAME.
All Cheat Codes
How to Disable Cheat Codes?
This will work but you need to either do it in the main menu, or restart the level. If it still doesn’t work then, restart the game.
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake – OG Cheat Codes
- BloodRayne 2 Terminal Cut: Cheat Commands (Activating Multiple Cheats)
- Scrap Mechanic: How to Cheat on Survival Mode
- Half-Life: Chapter & Items Commands
- Empire of Sin: How to enable the Dev Menu