Square Enix has released a new update for Shadow of the Tomb Raider today that patches the game to version 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One. The update for Tomb Raider implemented fixes for 100 percent completion glitch, the full patch notes are below:
- Fixed an issue where reloading just as you opened a locked strongbox would not make it count towards 100% completion.
- Fixed a progression blocker in a Peruvian Jungle crypt, causing a stone pillar to disappear.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Trial of the Eagle.
- Fixed a progression blocker in the Mission of San Juan library.
- Fixed a progression blocker in Lara’s dream.
- Fixed an issue where Unuratu would become invisible during the prison escape.
- Fixed an issue where jaguars would freeze in place.
- Improvements to enemy AI perception.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where some sounds would not be consistent with Lara’s position and the camera’s perspective.
This will finally resolve any of the 100 percent completion issues that occurred with the game at launch. If you didn’t manage to get the platinum now or were worried about the game glitching due to it, it should be fixed with this update.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Leaks: Young Lara Screenshots
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge DLC Trial Of Lava
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 4[Patch Notes v188.8.131.52] For PC Should Fixed All Glitchs
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Has Already Been Sold In Europe And In Middle East at Friday
- How to Unlock the ‘Dr.Croft’ Achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Radier