The new update version 4 of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, it should fix any remaining 100 percent completion glitches that the players were facing in the game. Here is the Patch notes for PC game version 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
- Fixed collectible statistics in the UI being incorrect for some users.
- Changes related to Steam Input:
- It now defaults to a new setting ‘Auto’ which automatically turns On or Off Steam Input depending on whether a controller is enabled for use by Steam in the Steam settings.
- When using Steam Input the game will now show appropriate icons for all supported controller types, just like when using native input.
- Fixing some visual artifacts that rarely occurred when using SSCS.
- Fixed a problem that caused Dolby Atmos to not activate correctly on certain PC setups.
- Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
This update is currently only available on PC. It should release on the consoles as well if we go by the last update that followed a similar trend.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.06
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Patch Notes 1.25 For PS4 Xbox One, and PC
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Fortnite Update Version 1.86 For PS4 [Patch Notes v6.10.1] PC, Xbox One, And Switch
- Winning Post 9 2020 Patch Note V188.8.131.52