The new update version 4 of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, it should fix any remaining 100 percent completion glitches that the players were facing in the game. Here is the Patch notes for PC game version 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
- Fixed collectible statistics in the UI being incorrect for some users.
- Changes related to Steam Input:
- It now defaults to a new setting ‘Auto’ which automatically turns On or Off Steam Input depending on whether a controller is enabled for use by Steam in the Steam settings.
- When using Steam Input the game will now show appropriate icons for all supported controller types, just like when using native input.
- Fixing some visual artifacts that rarely occurred when using SSCS.
- Fixed a problem that caused Dolby Atmos to not activate correctly on certain PC setups.
- Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
This update is currently only available on PC. It should release on the consoles as well if we go by the last update that followed a similar trend.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.06
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Has Already Been Sold In Europe And In Middle East at Friday
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Leaks: Young Lara Screenshots
- The Ultimate Guide to Buy Shadow of the Tomb Raider Editions
- How to Unlock the ‘Dr.Croft’ Achievement in Shadow of the Tomb Radier