It’s a lot easier than it looks! It stumped me for a bit though so this guide is for anyone who also happens to not know how to get this one
Just 4 Easy Steps
I noticed that there weren’t any other guide out there for this achievement (probably because it’s really easy to accidentally get) but in case there’s anyone else out there who needs help with this one, hello! You’ve come to the right place!
– Lv 8+ Hobo Code Literacy
– 100 meat to spare
Step 1: Finding the Underground Fission Chips
It’s in the S.I.T. steam tunnels, keep walking and you’ll find a door with a skull and cross bones
Step 2: Hobo Code
Step 3: Go In And Buy It
Step 4: Eat It
Hope this helps someone out there!
- Shadows Over Loathing: ‘A Witch in Time’ Achievement Guide (Village of Sandwich)
- Shadows Over Loathing: How to Obtain the Evilest Ending (Five Easy Steps)
- Shadows Over Loathing: How to Find All Buddies
- Shadows Over Loathing: ‘Freaky Frogday’ Achievement Guide (Haim Quarry)
- Shadows Over Loathing: Borge House Guide