The old (before HD overhaul) build of the game is still available. This ‘guide’ will show you how to switch to the old build.
Important: Make sure to backup your saved file before you switch to the old version.
Backup save file
Now the easiest way to backup your save files and your presets and everything is just to zip the ‘L2Games’ folder and copy it somewhere else. Afterwards just delete the L2Games folder.
The Reason why we backup is because the save files are probably not compatible with the old/new game version. Backup works for both versions the same way. Just un-zip the folder in the same location to restore.
Switching to the old version
Now steam will update the game.
Usually Updating takes longer then just reinstalling because steam will try to merge files. So i would recommend to pause the update, unistall and then reinstall the game – thats just way faster.
There is also a test branch available, but its probably unstable and not a good choice for a daily grind.
- She Will Punish Them Cheats Guide (How to Enable & Custom)
- She Will Punish Them: How to Get Back on the Map When You are Stuck
- She Will Punish Them: Tentative Suggestion For An Alternative Levelling Path
- She Will Punish Them: Optimal Skill Leveling Path: Post-update (Normal Difficulty)
- She Will Punish Them: Companion Guide (How to Find & Use)