So after playing a bit I noticed that the wheel (G920) was heavy as hell (the wheel was becoming hot as well) and no feeback.
so I have found a “fix”
the config then is up to you.
here is somethings I change (G920):
- forcefeeback : 1.00
- Tilt Gain: 0.60
- Friction base /gain: 0.30
- Spring gain: 0.60
- Collison gain: 0.60
I hope I helped some people enjoy the game.
- SnowRunner Controller Layouts (Config Options)
- SnowRunner: How to Boost Your FPS (Controls Setting)
- SnowRunner: How to transfer Your Progress from Epic Version to Steam Version
- SnowRunner: How to Fix Frame Drops when Auto-save Appears (step-by-step Tutorial)
- SnowRunner: How to Edit Save Files