SnowRunner is a 2020 off-road simulation video game developed by Saber Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. You can currently play the game on the Epic Games Store, PS4, and Xbox One. It currently holds a decent 82 MetaCritic score for its PC version, so it might be worth the look on Steam and the Microsoft Store. if you want to transfer your progress from Epic to Steam. here is a simple tutorial for you.
Can I transfer my Progress from Epic Version to Steam Version?
Yes. Focus Home has confirmed that you will be able to copy your local save folder over from %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\ to wherever Steam stores it, and it should work.
Credit to mendel
SnowRunner will come out via the Steam platform on 19 May, 2021. if this tutorial does not work of you, please let me know.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Get ready for the next-generation off-road experience!
SnowRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful vehicles as you conquer extreme open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever. Drive 40 vehicles from brands such as Ford, Chevrolet, and Freightliner as you leave your mark on an untamed open world.
Overcome mud, torrential waters, snow, and frozen lakes while taking on perilous contracts and missions. Expand and customize your fleet with many upgrades and accessories including an exhaust snorkel for heavy waters or chain tires to battle the snow.
Ride solo or with other players in 4-player co-operative and expand your SnowRunner experience with community-created mods!
• Face extreme environments in a highly advanced physics engine
• 40 unique vehicles to unlock, upgrade, and customize
• Complete dozens of challenging missions across an interconnected world
• Go solo or play with other players in 4-player co-op
- SnowRunner: How to Fix Frame Drops when Auto-save Appears (step-by-step Tutorial)
- SnowRunner: How to Boost Your FPS (Controls Setting)
- SnowRunner Controller Layouts (Config Options)
- SnowRunner: How to Edit Save Files
- SnowRunner: How to Fix NO Feedback and Heavy Wheel