𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘳’𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳
Note: I will be using Notepad++ as my text editor
Goal: we going to change this :
to this :
- First we would go to our preferred source game directory to find sourceschemebase.res:
Note: this directory depends on your preferred source game , for example u will find sourceschemebase.res for TF2 in Team Fortress 2/platform/resource/…
- After you find it , open it and try to find Panel.BgColor around line 124 .
- Now you can edit it by placing the the name of your preferred colour between “. . .”
Note:you can place the name or the RBGA numbers of that said colour provided in the file
- Then after you chosen your preferred colour make sure you save it , and reopen Hammer Editor or it wont work correctly .
- OffWhite/DullWhite :
- TransParent.Black/ Black / Blank / AchievementsInactiveFG :
- SteamLightGreen :
- AchievementsLightGrey :
- AchievementsDarkGrey :
- None Found