A quick rundown of the keyboard controls, since the game doesn’t tell you.
Number keys 1-6: each selects an individual crew member.
H: send the selected crew member to the medical bay.
W: zoom camera in.
S: zoom camera out.
Z: toggle camera between ship interior and exterior. NOTE: this replaces the SHIFT key from Bomber Crew.
SHIFT: hold to look at a CCTV view of the ship interior. Use A/D or L/R arrow keys to switch cameras. Note this mode appears strictly cosmetic – you can’t use other controls here. But it does look cool.
Do nothing: if you leave your game idle, it will switch between all CCTV cameras within the ship as a kind of “screensaver”. Cool! Touching any game control leaves this mode. (e.g. W or left click will leave this mode, but J or M won’t.)
That’s all I know for now. Did I miss something? Quite possible. Please comment below if you’re aware of other controls and I will update the guide as appropriate. Thank you for reading.
- Ragnaröck: How to Enable Spectator Cameras
- Cyberpunk 2077: Analog Keyboard Binds for On-Foot Movement and Driving
- Space Crew: How to Edit Currency and Research Points
- Roblox SoulShatters Test Place Controls
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup