This is a guide for people that have not used my Large Builds on the workshop and how to setup every important system that will need to be optimised and tweaked to get the best performance for battles and PVE.
– “Shield Display”
– “IOS Enhanced Security System”
– “Programmable Block(Alert)”
– “Turret Status Reporter”
– “Ship Inspector”
– “IOS Enhanced Production Management”
– Floor Plan Script
– Ship Integrity Monitoring
The last thing that you have to do activate on the command Bridge is the Weapons Banks located on the main Flight Seat, you just have to press all of the slots that say off, on the hotbar #1 to “on”
that is all for the command bridge
– firstly find the screen on the command bridge that shows something that looks like something from Iron Man and go into the J.A.R.V.I.S Programmable Block, activate the PB.
– secondly, you have to override the security grid in order to access the movement/propulsion systems and then activate it.
– when you have overrided the security grid, go to the main flight seat and activate the main propulsion systems
Firstly, Find the Shield Modulator Group or one of the many modulators that are present on the ship, you will see a slider bar that says the percentage of the damage resistance that will affect the shields, i recommend puting the energy way up higher at around 150%.
then test it out and there will be the results right in front of you.
- Space Engineers: Thruster Damage Range
- Space Engineers: Planet Map 3D Guide
- Space Engineers: How to fix Steam Error Accessing Service
- Space Engineers: Playing it cool Achivment Save File
- Space Engineers: How to Fix “error loading world”