Here is a simple guide on how to activate sidequests in Star Renegades game.
-Kill the bounty hunter or switchblade, and discover some cliff or mountain area (with a temple if possible). Unlocking the cristal cave sidequest at night.
– killing a special unit during the day might trigger the spaceship sidequest
-trigger the conversation with the “special unit on the map (usually a jaguar or savant) then discover or have discovered one of the big temple in the map for the temple sidequest
-find the worshop house then kill the special unit on the map for the “key” to Factory sidequest.
Credit to Lyndis
Star Renegades offers a great artstyle and robust combat system for fans of turn-based RPGs and roguelikes. It doesn’t have much to tell in terms of an outward storyline, and some of the roguelike elements feel a little thin, but it’s a solid experience if you know what you are getting into.
- Broken Lines: How Combat Works
- Zoria: Age of Shattering Prologue Controls
- Star Renegades: How to Transfer Game Save From Xbox Gamepass to Steam
- STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ – How to Fix Pink Screen
- HyperParasite: How to Access other Levels?