This is a short guide about how to get rid of stutter. I am not 100% sure that this will work for everyone, but most people I suggested it to had huge drop in stutter. Also beware that this does not remove the stutter while transitioning between areas, that problem is due to the game engine & seamless loading.
Right click on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on your Steam library, select properties, then in general tab click on launch options, and add the following;
With this small setting, I was able to remove most of the stutter from game, though in-between area stutter still remains, it is impossible to get rid of.
- Survivalist: How to Improve Peformance (Low End Computers, Integrated Graphics)
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy How to Fix Save BUG for Win 10
- Return of the Obra Dinn: How to Uncap Your FPS Without Mods
- STAR WARS Squadrons: How to Bind a HOTAS Joystick
- Apex Legends: How to Change Only the Audio Language