Does the volume in-game while playing in VR sound low even with the volume slider set to 100%? Here is quick fix to increase your volume when playing in VR. Especially great for Valve Index users!
Usually this file can be found here: C:\Users\***\Documents\STAR WARS Squadrons Steam\settings
If you can’t find the file there, run an Windows Explorer search for the file and you may find it under a similar path under OneDrive instead if you have that backup method enabled.
In the file edit the following settings below. The values below are just increased recommendations but can be tweaked to your liking.
- Need for Speed™: How to Fix Audio and Controls
- STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ – How to Fix Pink Screen
- STAR WARS Squadrons: Logitech X52 Layout
- Black Ops 4 PC Guide: How To Solve High CPU Usage & Low Performance Issues
- Space Engineers: How to Change Gravity