STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ is suffering the pink screen bug that when you are dead in the game or when you just login the game. here is some method for you to fix the annoying issues. if you have more good method to fix this problem. you can add at the end of the post.
How to Fix Pink Screen of Dead?
If you get a pink screen after initially loading the game there is a simple fix;
- ALT-F4 out of the game/pink screen.
- Turn off your second monitor.
- Load up the game again until you get to character selection.
- Turn back on your second monitor and enjoy whatever depraved imagery you were looking at.
- Enjoy the game.
How to Fix Pink Screen of Login?
try this C:\Users\<your Windows username here>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings
go to the client file and change the fullscreen to false. load ur game and change fullscreen windowed to same size as ur monitor and u should have that problem again as long as you keep it windowed fullscreen.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor
delete the file called diskcachearena then start the launcher and login as normal
STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ is a free-to-play MMORPG that puts you at the center of your own story-driven saga. Play as a Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, or one of many other iconic STAR WARS roles in the galaxy far, far away over three thousand years before the classic films.
- Terraria 1.4: How to Set Fullscreen
- Devil May Cry 5 – How to Fix Cut Scene Lag
- Burnout™ Paradise Remastered: How to Fix Black Screen on Startup
- Space Engineers: How to Fix “error loading world”
- Immortal Redneck: How to Fix the Black Screen on Start-up