Finding the Bonus Points with Cheat Engine
- Search for Cheat Engine and install it if you don’t have it already.
- Get to the screen shown above, where you roll your stats and remember the number you see there.
- Multiply that number by 65,536, e.g. 3 * 65,536 = 196,608. Now scan for 196,608 in Cheat Engine. Lots of memory addresses will show up in the scan.
- Go back to the game and reroll to get a different number than before, then do a new scan until only one memory location shows up in the scans in Cheat Engine.
- Pick however many points you want, and multiply that by 65,536. For example, 180 * 65,536 = 11,796,480.
- Change the value to that, you now have that many points to spend.
The memory location found by the scan won’t change, so you just have to figure it out once, then make as many characters as you want and change the point value in Cheat Engine when you’re at the reroll screen.
Note that your stats are not limited to base+20 (or base+30 in NG+) on the character creation screen like you would when leveling up. For reference, my scan finds the memory address 051BFA48 for the bonus point value.