Sneak mechanic and it’s functions.
- Sneaking reduces detection
- You can sprint while sneaking
- Sound, smell and sight can expose you
- Bushes, obstacles and buildings work as cover
- You can assassinate with a sharp weapon
- You can choke out someone until they pass out
- There exists no animation for blunt weapons
- Clothes with the ‘Camo’ tag add one skill point to stealth
- Wind direction can alert enemies depending on where you approach them
Sneaking up on zombies
when people sprint while sneaking.
White zombies are immune to choking.
Sneaking up on humans
Humans have better ears, they can
detect up to level 3 sprint attempts
Sneak null:Fully detected
See Detection:Noticed something in sight
Hear Detection:Heard something in range
Smell Detection:Smelled something with incoming wind direction
Confused State:Lost the target
Knocking out the target
Knocked out targets can be bludgeoned or assassinated afterwards.
Knocked out targets can be picked up and looted.
Zombies can be knocked out too with the same options.
If armed with a blunt weapon, it will automatically unequip your weapon and switch to unarmed.
Possible with sharp weapons.
Kills the target in one hit.
Possible on white zombies.
Very effective against zombies due to their inablity to hear well.
- Survivalist: Invisible Strain – How to Make Custom Equipment
- Survivalist: Invisible Strain – Crafting Guide