There are situations when you die, and the game throws you to a very distant checkpoint, or even to the beginning of the map. If you too very annoyed by such moments, then I offer you two ways to save the game in cooperative mode.
Method 1 (recommended)
- The server should enter once the sv_cheats 1 command.
It is not necessary to enter it more during the current session.
- Stand up where you want to save the coordinates
- Open the console (~ key), enter this command:
- A message appears with various session parameters.
Copy the coordinates x y z from the map line
(the line looks something like this: map: d3_c17_01 at: -4199 x, -771 y, 128 z).
- Enter this command:
bind F9 “setpos XYZ“
Where together XYZ paste the previously copied coordinates, but without commas or letters x y z. (it should look something like this: bind F9 “setpos -4199 -771 128”) Do not forget the quotation marks.
Done. Now after death, you simply press F9 and teleport you to the point you saved. To save another point, repeat the whole process again.
You can also send this command to a friend with whom you play through Steam’s private messages so that he does not have to do the same.
Method 2 (not recommended)
You and your friend just need to upgrade to beta
- Right-click on a game in the library -> Properties -> Beta
- Select “development – Latest Development Branch” from the list
Done! After the game is updated, the main menu will display the items for loading and saving the game. They work just like in a single player game.
- A Story About My Uncle – How to Include Unlimited Grappling and Flying
- Outlaws of the Old West: How to Use the New Admin Tools
- One Step From Eden: How to Install Mods
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Save Game Location
- Civilization VI – How to Add Mods on MAC