A guide on how to set up the automated tacobot user detection.
Introduction and download links
Tacobot itself should be known for pretty uncooperative and pretty much toxic. You wouldn’t want to deal with that, right?
That’s where pazer’s TF2 Bot Detector tool comes in handy. WIth custom lists it is possible to tag tacobot users and members.
Things you need to download:
The pazer TF2 Bot Detector: https://github.com/PazerOP/tf2_bot_detector/releases
My custom tacobot player blacklist: https://github.com/self-xyz/tacobot-detection
(Optional if the application won’t run) Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: x64, x86
Note: This tool does not trigger VAC Bans. This tool does not inject into team fortress 2. Please read the documentations of TF2 Bot Detector for further informations.
Setup – Part 1
- Download all the stuff provided above
- Extract the content of “tf2_bot_detector_x(86/64)-windows_126.96.36.199.zip into a seperate folder.
- Put “playerlist.tacobot.json” into (tf2 bot detector folder)/cfg
- Make sure Team Fortress 2 is fully closed
- Then run “tf2_bot_detector.exe”
Setup – Part 2
- If done correctly, this window should pop up
- If not, try starting the application with admin privileges
- Customize it to your likings and then click on the “Launch TF2” Button.
- After the game has booted up, maximize the window of the application to access all the settings.
- I’d recommend to disable chat warnings and auto votekick (unless you’re playing in a group of 4 people)
If done correctly, the application should look like this ingame
- Tacobot.tf member and users get marked as yellow instead of green, so keep that in mind.
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – How To Remove Character Masks
- Civilization VI – How to Add Mods on MAC
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem Language Tool (Inaccessible Languages Unlocked)
- Mafia II Definitive Edition Save File Location (Save Issues Fix)
- Apprehend;Girlfriend – How to Apply Adult Patch