- Cinema Paradiso
- High Rise
All collectibles are listed in order of their appearance.
- PC in the entrance lobby.
- PC in office next to the restrooms, check it twice.
- In front of the entrance, outside.
- On the counter in the entrance lobby.
- On the table in the small room with the first projector.
- In the storage room, below the leftmost shelf.
- Behind the cinema seats on the second floor.
- Security room, on a green file cabinet.
- Next to the power switches in the entrance lobby.
- In the upper part of the cupboard in the piano room.
- In the lower part of the cupboard in the room with the first pro^jector.
- In one of the toilet rooms.
- On the desk in the small office next to the restrooms.
- In a grey cupboard next to the movie storage room.
Find the hospital tag
Read the first newspaper:
Enter the cinema, open the leftmost cupboard behind the counter and turn on the power. Read the second newspaper and the first postcard:
Answer the phone, examine the computer and read the first email (My PC). Proceed through the open door and interact several times with the ghost:
The Friendly Ghost
Chase the ghost
Go to the room at the end of the hallway and find the second postcard:
Rebuild the restaurant:
- Pick all four parts of torn posters and place them next to the fireplace.
- Read the “We Never Met Again” music book and play 579 at the piano.
Obtain the film reel at the end of the dream interlude and head back to the second room at the hallway. Read the third newspaper and the third postcard:
Place the reel in the film projector and take both the key and the diary. Go to the storage room at the opposite side of the lobby. Read the fourth newspaper and take the large cup and the popcorn bucket from the right shelf:
Enter the next dream, pick the cinema ticket and find some huge roses behind the central building:
Beauty and the Beast
Find the roses
Leave the dream and fill the bucket with popcorn and the cup with a soft drink. Find one mirror piece in each restroom and read the fourth postcard:
Repair the mirror and escape:
Take a seat at F14 and watch the short movie scene. Head back to the toilets and enter the office. Read the second email twice and open the safe behind the desk: 254. Find a matchbox in the upper cupboard and read the fifth postcard:
You’ve got mail!
Read all emails
Open the safe
Play with matches
Go back to the place with the piano and ignite the firewood. Enter the new dream and escape: 255-000-000. Reach the balloon at the end of the dream and take the key. Go through the “Exit” door and head upstairs. Read the fifth newspaper:
Pick up the tomato juice in the small lobby and enter the bar. Find:
- Lemon (counter)
- Tabasco (counter)
- Celery stick (counter)
- Worcestershire Sauce (on cupboard behind counter)
- Pepper (left shelf)
Fill all ingredients in the glass on the counter to mix a Virgin Bloody Mary. Enter the next dream and pick the key at its end. Go upstairs again and unlock Jim Wittmore’s office door. Interact with five black birds:
- To the left and right of the door.
- Inside the river painting.
- On the desk.
- In the bookshelf.
Read the last newspaper and find the paper crane:
Read all newspapers
Find the paper crane
Continue walking straight forward and complete the next dream interlude – avoid interacting with anything, just pick the “The Truth” sunglasses and leave the scene. Pick all five film reels in the destroyed projector room. Interact with the projector in the small auditorium. The correct order is: 4-2-5-3-1. Enter the last dream and solve the movie puzzle:
1880s: Roundhay Garden Scene
1902: A Trip to the Moon
1906: The Story of the Kelly Gang
1920s – right: The Circus
1920s – left: Sherlock Jr
1940s – right: Casablanca
1940s – left: Citizen Kane
1960s – right: Psycho
1960s – left: The Birds
Take the key and leave the dream. Open the door at the end of the destroyed projector room. Find the last postcard and the spinning top:
P.S. I love you
Find All Postcards
Find the spinning top
Use 8414 to open the movie storage room. Find Rosa and watch it.
Rebuild the cinema
Win the game
Written by Hanni