According to Vulture, they recently visited Rockstar Games’ Manhattan office and talked with the development team as Red Dead Redemption 2. The publication came away with a number of noteworthy new details. Here are some fun fact you need to know:
- The main storyline of the game will be around 65 hours long, but that actually depends on how players are going to play it.
- If you pile up the scripts of Red Dead Redemption 2, the height will be over 2.4 meters since there are over 2000 pages of scripts.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 contains 300,000 animations, 500,000 lines of dialogue, and many more lines of code. Rockstar spent 2200 days with over 1200 employees for the motion capture and over 700 employees for the voice acting.
- The developer asserts that each of the non-playable characters has 80 script pages of dialogue.
- Graham Greene, an actor best known for his role as Kicking Bird in Dances With Wolves, is playing a character in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Ivan Pavolich, Rockstar’s music supervisor, broke down the philosophy of the game’s sound design, with Pavolich claiming that “players can hear entire concerts at town vaudeville shows, as well as more atmospheric music when they explore the open world and encounter some 200 animal species, each of which makes its own sound.”