Here is a simple tutorial to how to Disable Mouse Acceleration for Outer Worlds on Steam.
You are able to reach your target faster, however, this also means you will likely overshoot. Which is not what you want in and FPS game.
Once you open it, you will find that it is EMPTY. (Makes sense….)
Then enter in the following lines:
Save the file, and you are good to go.
- Destroy All Humans!: How To Set Custom Resolution
- The Outer Worlds: How to Change FOV for Widescreen Monitors
- Dead by Daylight: How to Disable Anti-Aliasing
- The Outer Worlds: How to Import Saves & Achievements to Steam
- Ragnaröck: How to Enable Spectator Cameras