The Suicide of Rachel Foster is an atmospheric walking simulator with a total of eleven achievements. Six of them are story-related and the others are connected to different actions. here is a guidance for obtaining 100% achievements!
Make first contact with Irving.
Freeze to death
Get stuck in the fridge room.
Is she really dead?
Complete day 4.
Find the screwdriver.
Someone was here
Access the secret room.
Complete day 9.
Get all items.
You have to find all twelve items:
- Management key [story-related]
- Strange telephone [story-related]
- Bean soup [story-related]
- Polaroid (Day 3, after leaving your room on the left)
- Flashlight (Day 3, next to the crawlspace door)
- Lipstick [story-related]
- Screwdriver [story-related]
- Parabolic microphone (Day 6, in room 117)
- Music box key [story-related]
- Small medal [story-related]
- Car key [story-related]
- Blanket [stroy-related]
Have an “intriguing” chat.
During day 6 – before getting the screwdriver – enter the women’s restrooms on the ground floor.
Get a date.
At the beginning of day 7, interact with the Christmas tree:
Wait for the end of the conversation before leaving the Master Suite.
Listen to the Hotel whispers.
After leaving the Master Suite on day 7, equip the parabolic microphone (3) and use it by holding RMB. Wander around the hotel.
All together, again
Complete the game.
At the end of the game you will sit in your car and try to kill yourself. After starting the car, don’t do anything. Just wait.
- The Suicide of Rachel Foster: How Long is the Game?
- Cube Escape Collection: All Achievements
- GNOG: 100% Achievement Guide
- Phasmophobia: How to Find Journal & Ghost’s room
- Before I Forget Walkthrough