This guide describes the weight of each item in the current version and the weight a beaver can carry.
- The builder can carry two logs by eating potatoes. This greatly speeds up the construction process.
- Bread and potatoes are heavier when processed. It is recommended to transport them as raw materials to each district.
- A beaver swimming with a log is very cute.
- Timberborn: Basic Guide (Resources, Buildings, Waterways)
- Timberborn: Beginners Guide & Walktrough for Iron Teeth
- Timberborn: All Building Guide (Shapes & Sizes)
- Timberborn: How to Play Custom Maps
- Timberborn: Beaver Maps Guide