02 – Cowboy Hat
– West of the hotel there’s a small forest patch with some benches and a noticeable plant emiting some particles. Below the stairs there’s a small hole in the rocks where you can make out one of those cosmic energy cubes. Take a snapshot of it and the plant will grow into a Mushroom House. Inside you’ll find the hat in a gift box.
03 – Fjällbjörn Hat
– East of the hotel you’ll find the Scout House, and next to it a kid who’ll give you the “Become a scout” quest. You now have to hunt for three specific items.
– Block thistle: After you do the quest to remove the log, go to the now unlocked area, where you take the picture of the hotel. You can see the thistle here.
– Cotton Puff: These are found on the very first screen of Oaklaville, right next to the Bus station booth.
– Striped Shroom: These are very common. You can find them on the screen east of the Scout House (where you take the picture as a flower), or inside the Mushroom House.
04 – Ghost Glasses
– Keep going west after the mushroom house until you run into a building next to some gravestones. A skeleton man will come out and give you the glasses immediately.
05 – Soaked Sock
– First talk to the guy sitting next to the hotel for the “Missing socks” quest. Then go to the benches near the Mushroom House and equip the ghost glasses. You’ll see a ghost there who’ll ask you to compete on a game of “find the sock”, which is a simple “find the ball” game, where he presents you with three cups, hides the socks in one of them, moves them around and has you point out which one you think has them. It’s quite slow and easy the first time, which is all you need (though you can keep playing if you want another stamp). Once you get the wet socks, go give them to the sock guy and he’ll take just one, leaving one for you to wear.
06 – Foam Finger
– Go behind the hotel. There’s a gift box there, containing the item.
07 – Monster Mask 1/4 – Bushy
– First, enter the hotel and talk to the boy there to get the “Monster spotting” quest. You’ll have to find four monsters. This quest encompasses four maps and as such it’ll be the longest of them all. The actual steps to do it are very simple, you just have to wait until you reach the necessary places to do them. The first monster is right here in Oaklaville.
On the screen east of the Scout house. You’ll need to put the tripod around the middle and hide behind the flower stand-in picture cutout. Bushy will come out of the tree and you can now take a picture of him and, if you wish so, also get a picture of you as a flower for an extra stamp.
– There are 8 total photo challenges. Two for each map (save for the first and last), with a total of 16 pictures to take. You need to complete them all to unlock the last item. This will be the most time-consuming part of the achievement, but there’s no quest attached to it.
Photo Challenge 1:
– Mossy Rock and Pine tree: these are both right on the screen where the kid gives you this quest. You might easily get them both in the same picture.
– Axe: You find this one on the same screen with the Scout kids.
Photo Challenge 2:
– A tiny army of soldiers: On the same screen where you get the Photo Challenge 1, near the quest giver there’s a bunch of ants walking around. Take a picture of them.