A quick guide on how to fix the “COMING SOON” error when attempting to spawn custom units.
– Go to the Factions menu
– Make a new Faction
– Add a Unit to the Faction
– Delete the Faction
Alternative Tips & Bugs
– Create a reset faction with 1 unit. You can delete this at any time to reset factions and fix the error.
– Create a reset unit for easy ability to assign them.
– UI Element fills screen in Unit Creator = Task Manager, End Process ASAP. This bug can brick your computer and force you to do a hard restart if not handled correctly.
– Factions missing units in UC = Same process as “COMING SOON,” use a reset faction to fix unit count.
– Adding rider to Halfling causes duplication in UC = Use the “Test Unit” mode and let the duplicate units walk away. Once they start walking, they wont stop even if you return to the editor.
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator: How to Fix “Coming Soon” Bug (Unit Creator Beta)
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator: How to Share Units
- System Shock Enhanced Edition: How to Fix Game Freeze/Crash at New Game Start
- 7 Days to Die: How to Fix Missing Character Textures
- Fallout 76: How to Fix Mouse Jerks & Abrupt Movements