Train Simulator game is available for the Microsoft Xboxone Controller. You do not need to install the controller, it will be automatically enabled if it is detected as active when the game starts.
*NOTE:The controller cannot be activated after Train Simulator has been started.
Some additional notes on using the controller follow.
You can also find the keyboard control for PC from here, this game has released on 11 October, 2018.
- Train Simulator 2019 – How to Control for PC
- Bus Driver Simulator: How To Quickly Earn Bus Simulator Credits
- How to Fix Controller NOT Working in NBA 2K19
- Train Simulator 2019 Basic And Advanced Settings
- Train Simulator 2019 System Requirements For 32&64-Bit