Some of us are too eager to use a specific vehicle. 😛 This guide tells you how to activate the developer menu and use it in game.
How to activate and use the menu
Go to your library.
Right click on “Trucking and Logistics Simulator”.
Hover over Manage, then click browse local files..
In the main folder you’re brought to, go into Truck & Logistics Simulator_Data.
Open the config.
Where it says developer 0 change 0 to 1.
Save the config, close and then start the game.
Once in game, go into the options menu. You’ll see a second option menu called other. Here you can give yourself money and/or buy all the vehicles. There’s a few other options such as run benchmark test and delete save data, but I doubt you’ll ever need to use that.
- Valheim: How to Boost the FPS
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Change Keymapping with Tools
- Streamer Life Simulator: How To Move Save File To Other PC and Fix Regedit Import Error
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad Controls (Key Bindings)
- A Story About My Uncle – How to Include Unlimited Grappling and Flying