Some of us are too eager to use a specific vehicle. 😛 This guide tells you how to activate the developer menu and use it in game.
How to activate and use the menu
Go to your library.
Right click on “Trucking and Logistics Simulator”.
Hover over Manage, then click browse local files..
In the main folder you’re brought to, go into Truck & Logistics Simulator_Data.
Open the config.
Where it says developer 0 change 0 to 1.
Save the config, close and then start the game.
Once in game, go into the options menu. You’ll see a second option menu called other. Here you can give yourself money and/or buy all the vehicles. There’s a few other options such as run benchmark test and delete save data, but I doubt you’ll ever need to use that.
- Grounded: How to Turn Off the Blur Effect
- A Story About My Uncle – How to Include Unlimited Grappling and Flying
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad Controls (Key Bindings)
- Apex Legends: How To Fix FPS Stutters (Steam Version)
- STORY OF SEASONS Friends of Mineral Town: How to Fix for Game not Start