Due to a bug, even if you see the endings of all characters in the character mode, the “All endings” achievement can’t be unlocked at present. Because the game doesn’t recognized the fact that it’s cleared using Mevious.
Therefore, this guide explains how to edit an internal file to force the game record the thing.
- Open the following file with text editor such as Notepad.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*********\366280\remote\UserDefault.xml
- Look for any one of rows written as below, and choose one.
# is the same number from 1 to 13 except for 12, and stands for each character.
- Change the numbers in the row to 12, and then save the file. Remember the original number.
1 Load Ran
2 Macky & Pentell
3 Arthur Schmitt
4 Yan Yanyung
6 Realy Till
7 Tinker & Linker
8 Nanja Monja
11 Dark Ran
If you have cleared with all of the 12 characters except for Mevious already, the achievement will be unlocked at this point. Otherwise you just have to clear the game with the characters which you haven’t done.
- Breach & Clear: How to Edit Save Files
- Teardown: How to Remove TuxedoLabs Splash (Dark Mode)
- OMORI: How to Edit and Change Stats (Cheats)
- TAISHO x ALICE episode 3: Snow white’s Route
- Warm Village: How to Install English Translation