Animated guide for performing advanced movements in ULTRAKILL.
- Firing while jumping or falling will propel you upwards by a good amount and is a good way to save yourself from falling into a death pit (such as in the Cybergrind).
- Firing behind you will launch you forward by a good amount along with some height. This can also be done while you are already in the air for an additional speed/distance boost.
- Dash once and immediately jump. Simple.
- While pressing forward, tap and release the slide key followed by the jump key in quick succession.
- Repeat this every time you make contact with the floor.
- Jump towards a wall or horizontal surface.
- Next, while in contact with the wall, tap and release the slide key and the jump key in quick succession.
If done correctly, instead of immediately slamming into the ground, this will bounce you off the wall and cause you to slowly fall while displaying the slam-falling particle effect on your screen.
- While having slam storage, jumping as soon as you touch the ground will give you extreme height.
- Note that you can repeatedly super jump by slamming down and jumping as soon as you touch the ground again.
- After performing a dash jump, continuously hopping will allow you to maintain a relatively high speed.
- While having slam storage, continuously hopping will allow you to maintain an extremely high speed.
- Spinch Gameplay (Tips & Tricks)
- Mega Man 11 Impact Man, Torch Man, Bounce Man, Acid Man – Boss Fight Strategy Part 2
- Star Girl Proxima: Crystals Guide
- Mega Man 11 Blast Man, Fuse Man, Block Man – Boss Fight Strategy Part 1
- Wings of Glass Advanced Techniques: Jumps, Falls and So On