Server game modes
The official server modes are:
– PvE: Purely PvE servers, no PvP or castle siege between players. Recommended for 1-4 players.
– PvP: Servers with PvP between players. When you die you will lose what we have in the inventory but not the equipment or the tools. Recommended for 3-4 players.
– PvP+: PvP full loot servers. When you die you will lose everything that our character has. Recommended for 4 players.
– PvP Duo: Similar to PvP servers but only allow 2 people per clan (group). Recommended for 1-2 players
Skill system and how to unlock new skills
Weapon skills: Left mouse, Q and E.
Travel skill: Spacebar.
Basic skills: R and C
At the very beggining you only will have the first weapon skill, two basic skills and a travel skill. You have to defeat V Blood bosses to unlock the rest of them.
They change every time you change your active weapon. To get the 2nd and 3th skill you need to use higher tier weapons.
Travel skill, Basic skills and Ultimate:
You can change them from your skill book pressing J.
To unlock skills you have to kill V Blood bosses and drink their blood.
Each weapon has it own skills and they change everytime you switch your active weapon.
Weapons ingame (using low tier weapons will only unlock 1 or 2 skills):
Active, Travel and Ultimate Skills.
You can combine skills from different groups to make your own build. To unlock this skills you have to beat different V Blood bosses that you will find in the world.
Each of this groups have Basic, Travel and Ultimate skills.
– Basic skills are active skills, like ranged spells, AoE, shields and more.
– Travel skills are used for movement and dodge attacks as well as reposition yourself.
– Ultimate skills are more powerful that the others but have higher cooldown.
Blood – Unholy
Illusion – Chaos – Frost
Bear Form: Turn into a bear. Resistance +25%, movement speed +15% and reduce damage taken 25%. While in bear form you regen HP faster.
Human Form: Turn into a human. Allow you to sneak around unnoticed in human settlements. Some human enemies can still detect you. Allow you to interact with human traders (you need silver coins). You consume more blood while in human form.
Rat Form: Turn into a rat. Makes you harder to be noticed for your enemies. No HP, name or info over your character which is helpful for hidde against other players.
Wolf Form: Turn into a wolf. Movement speed +45%.
Expose Vein: Allow other vampires to drink half of your blood. This will give them the same type of blood you have.
Blood Mend: Consume 0,2 liter blood per second to recover 4% of max HP.
Blood Hunger: Allow you to check blood quality and type of nearby enemies.
Bosses – V Blood
To be able to find this Bosses you have to build a Blood Altar in your castle. This will allow you to track them and be able to find them in the world. A line of blood will show up every 5 seconds around your character showing you in which direction you have to go.
To change your blood you have to drink blood from an enemie, to do this you first have to lower their HP until you can press F.
You will get a Type and a % of quality. Higher quality grants you more buffs in that blood type.
You can click on each image to make it bigger.
How to build a castle
First you have to choose a good location for your castle. Is highly recommended to build it on a mountain and not in a plain field.
1. Place the Castle Hearth. Keep in mind that this is the core of your castle so build it somewhere where you can protect it easier.
2. Fill it with Blood Essence. You can get this from most of humanoid enemies.
3. Place borders. They have to be connected to the Castle Hearth and you have a limit of them. To increate the border limit you need to upgrade the Castle Hearth.
4. Place walls, furnitures and all the stuff you need.
How to get servants
1. Find a worker human, you can look for them in human towns around Dunley Farmlands.
2. Check is worker %, the higher the better.
3. Cast Kiss of the Vampire. This will be draining HP from the target and when the HP is below 30% the human will be seduced and will follow you.
4. Bring the seduced human to your castle.
5. Put the human in a Servant Coffin
6. Wait until the human is transformed into a servant
7. Raise your servant.
To make your servants work you will need to build a Castle Throne to be able to give them orders.
Sitting on the Throne will show up a map where you can see zones where you can send your servant to gather resources for you.
- V Rising: How to Creat Your Wolf-Pack
- V Rising: How to Gather Iron Fast
- V Rising: How to Make Leather (Maximizing Efficiency)
- V Rising: How to Host a Server on CentOS Linux
- V Rising: How to Edit Multiplayer Sever Settings (Existing Private Game)