I found the private game server settings for you so you don’t have to stress.
How to find and edit Private Game server settings
Took a little bit of testing but I figured out how to edit an existing Private Game’s server settings so you don’t have to.
- Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\VRising\VRising_Server\VRisingServer_Data\StreamingAssets\Settings
- Edit the ServerGameSettings.json with Notepad, preferably Notepad ++.
- Make sure no one is in the server (including yourself) and save the edited ServerGameSettings.
- Enjoy your edited server settings.
If you can’t find the right parameter line, just add the line by copying it from Steam\steamapps\common\VRising\VRising_Server\VRisingServer_Data\StreamingAssets\Settings\ServerGameSettings.json
The only thing it doesn’t seem to do is allow you to change game mode and how big a clan size is.
Probably some more things, haven’t extensively tested it out as I just wanted to play the game.
- V Rising: How to Host a Server on CentOS Linux
- V Rising: How to Gather Iron Fast
- V Rising: Basic Guide (Modes, Skills, Bosses, Castle, Servants, and More)
- V Rising: How to Make Leather (Maximizing Efficiency)
- V Rising: How to Creat Your Wolf-Pack