Vainglory is an award winning free-to-play cross-platform MOBA featuring incredible graphics, precision controls and competitive gameplay parity across all platforms. here is a simple guide on how to change the language.
How to Change the Language
1. Right-click Vainglory in your Steam library
2. Click “Properties”
3. Click “Language”
4. Select the language you want
If that doesn’t work send a support ticket to Rogue on their site.
A: Go to the Settings section (gear)> if there is a check mark on the Smart-skills punt, then select also the item Instant activation of skills.
Q: Does cross-platform mean that players from phones, tablets and PCs are now playing together?
A: Right! Now all players will be able to play on shared servers, in the same matches, using a common account system. The vision of developers is that the advantages and disadvantages of the keyboard and touch screens generally cancel each other out.
A: Here is the list of current keys and shortcuts by default
– QW – first two skills
– E – crown skill
– Shift + Q / W / E – pump skill
– A – attack of the target closest to the cursor (useful for kiting)
– S – cancel all commands (stop)
– D – healing flask
– F – reconnaissance camera
– Y – on / off free camera
– G or Alt + click – select signal goals
– V or Ctrl + click – “Threat” signal
– Hold V / G – on / off the signal menu
– B – teleport to the base
– TAB – table of results / communication menu
– T – open the store menu
– Shift + T – quick purchase (according to recommendation)
– Space – the camera focus on the hero
– 1..6 – keys to activate inventory items
Setting your own quick keys will be t is available in upcoming updates.
- Nioh 2 The Complete Edition: Recommended Keyboard & Mouse Settings
- Vainglory: How to Improve Performance on PC
- DUAL GEAR: PC Controls (Keyboard & Mouse)
- Oxygen Not Included: Keyboard Shortcut Layout
- Disney Winnie the Pooh: How to Switch Ingame Language