This is a build that will make the game easy. Can even AFK for most of it.
For survivability, we go for the weapons Soul Eater and Bloody Tear. These two weapons will give you vampiric abilities and a larger health pool to constantly regen HP.
For damage we go for Thunder Loop (more projectiles), Hellfire (more damage), and Holy Wand (more damage via faster fire rate).
This build can easily hit the 30 minute mark and even go further if you have purchased a lot of account wide upgrades with gold from the main menu.
End Game Screenshot
This account has very few account wide upgrades purchased on it, and this build still got level 100+ and close to 30 minute mark on hyper mode. You could even AFK most of this run if you wanted to.
A Few Helpful Codes
- While on the home screen after loading up the game, type ‘x-x1viiq’. This unlocks the character ‘Exdash Exiviiq’. Its starting weapon is Ebony Wings.
- After loading the game, while on the main screen, tap fairly quickly ‘Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right ESC ENTER’. This will give you some extra gold to spend on characters and power-ups.
- Vampire Survivors: Disco of Gold Achievement Guide (Hidden Red Death Character)
- Vampire Survivors: AFK Green Acres 30 min Mortaccio Build
- Vampire Survivors: Lowest Cost for Meta Upgrades
- Vampire Survivors: Frozen Projectiles with Boon Marrabbio
- Vampire Survivors: Best Upgrade Order (0.3.2c)