After my skin posts I saw some others popping up so I decided to make a guide with a template to help others make skins. The template is lined up using the coords in the characters.json file, so it should be accurate, but some of the sprite sizes are inconsistent so it might take some fiddling with
How To Make Custom Skins
2 – Go to [resources/app/.webpack/renderer/assets/img].
3 – Save a copy of characters.png (In case you don’t want skins anymore)
4 – Open characters.png and use the overlay to help line up the sprites.
5 – Draw to your hearts content.
6 – Save & Play the game.
- Vampire Survivors: How to Move Save File from Xbox Game Pass to Steam
- Vampire Survivors: How to Transfer Your PC Save to Android
- Vampire Survivors: How to Adjust Weapon Stat by Editing Saves
- Vampire Survivors: How to Kill Peaper and Unlock Red Death (Files Editing)
- Vampire Survivors: Reference Sheet (Patch 0.5.0 Update)