The Yellow Sign is a relic that helps you unlock the Silver Ring, Gold Ring, Metaglio Left, and Metaglio Right. These 4 new items are required for the new Laurel and Clock Lancet evolutions!
Unlocking the “Holy Forbidden”
Moongolow is unlocked by unlocking hyper mode in any 4 stages.
It is worth mentioning that you can’t unlock the Holy Forbidden if :
– you play on Hurry mode
– you use a secret character
It should be pretty obvious when you come close to unlocking the Holy Forbidden as your screen starts to get really trippy. proceed with caution if you have motion sickness or vertigo!
Beating the “Holy Forbidden”
In this stage,all powerups, arcanas, and passives are disabled. You basically only have your character’s weapon to work with but don’t worry! thats all you need!
This stage is relatively simple, all you need to do is just run to the right and don’t stop moving!
You will be swarmed by mobs and you will get the health you need to survive by breaking the light sources.
I personally used Antonio to help me break the light sources easier
There should be a rosary at the end of the stage and after picking it up, you will have to continue running towards the right! You will noclip though the wall and eventually find the Yellow Sign relic.
- Vampire Survivors: All Collection Items & “Sigma” Character Guide (v0.11.0)
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock Merchant and Golden Egg
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock V0.10.0 New Secret Character (Cosmo Pavone & Big Trouser)
- Vampire Survivors: How to unlock Gyorunton (New Secret Character)
- Vampire Survivors: How to Unlock the Secret Character Avatar Infernas (v1.0.109)