War on the Sea is a new simulator game that you can command ships, submarines and aircraft in the South Pacific during WWII. however. if you want to run this game in windows 7, you will encounter the game crashes. here is a simple guide for you to fix this issue. if this method works for you or not. please let me know.
How to Fix Windows Crashes?
You can fix this issue with crashes when you start the game.
Open file “C:\Steam\steamapps\common\War on the Sea\WarOnTheSea_Data\StreamingAssets\default\config.txt” and change “showMovies”:true” to “showMovies”:false” and try again
Credit to COREL80
War on the Sea Game Features:
- Real time naval combat
- Theatrical external-view game play
- Play as Allied Forces or Imperial Japan
- Over 50 classes of playable ships
- Dynamic campaign
- Tactical control of aircraft (not a flight simulator)
- Fight fires, counter flood compartments and repair ships
- Sink ships using realistic buoyancy physics
- Historical missions based on actual naval engagements
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Fix the Game Constantly Crashes on Window 7
- Ragnaröck: How to Enable Spectator Cameras
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to Fix The Camera Cann’t Move Issue
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition: Sound Issues, Touch Screen Issues, Speaker Issues Fixed
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad: How to Fix “Stuttering and FPS Drops” Issue