Warhammer: Odyssey, the highly anticipated Warhammer RPG from Virtual Realms, has just gone live all over the world in soft launch, right on cue. here are all classes guide for the game.
Warhammer Odyssey All 6 Classes Guide
Time Stamps by Class(Which Class to Choose for Beginners)
1:02 – Arch mage
- Archmage can be played as a AOE DPS class or a healer
- Archmage – Like other classes, Warhammer: Odyssey is a fairly standard version. Simple class to play, good for beginners, but not good for solo play. The archmage restores the health of teammates.
2:24 – Engineer
- Engineer can be played as a DPS class with DPS turrets or a support class with defensive turrets.
- The Engineer is a class that relies on weapons and turrets. A support class focused on teams, but at the same time it shows itself quite well in solo play.
3:28 – Shadow Warrior
- Shadow Warrior can be played as an assassin or a long ranged assassin/archer.
- Shadow Warrior is either an archer or two-blade variant. Stealth class, if with blades, the archer will also show himself well.
4:35 – Slayer
- Slayer can be played as a full DPS or as a Tank.
- Slayer is a favorite hero of many players, one variant with two axes, the other a troll slider with a two-handed ax. In general, a variant of the tank, but not the main one, but an additional one. An interesting but difficult class for a beginner.
5:38 – Warrior Priest
- Warrior Priest can be played as a Tank or a healer.
- Warrior Priest is a slow tank, armored and armed with a two-handed hammer. A classic tank that deals huge damage. One branch can also restore health.
6:48 – Witch Hunter
- Witch Hunter can be played as a DPS or…a DPS.
- Witch Hunter is a class focused on dealing high damage.
That’s all you need to know about which class to choose in Warhammer: Odyssey.
- None Found