Some people, including myself, have reported a crash after the credits sequence. After tinkering with the in-game settings, I’ve found a combination that works to prevent this crash.
– Full Screen: Off
– Resolution: 640 x 360
– SSAO: Off
– Anti-Aliasing: Off
After the credits are over and you’re back in the game, save and revert to your original settings.
- Call of Cthulhu: How to Fix Resolution Issues 2020
- Persona 5 Strikers: How to Fix Anti-aliasing
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to Fix Game not starting in Windows 10
- Blood of Steel: How to Change Graphic Detail & Resolution before game loads
- Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered: “Enable Crossplay” Crash on First Startup Fix