Winning Post 9 2020 is a simulation game based on Japanese horse-racing. here is the latest update patch.
An update to Winning Post 9 2020 has been released.
The update will be applied automatically when you restart the game.
– Changed to display the condition adjustment of owned racehorses in the racehorse list.
– Added “Research Building”, “Mist”, “Treadmill” and “Kids House” to ranch facility.
– Added “Initialize only parameters of people” function to “Initialize” in “People Edit” in Edit Command.
– Adjusted to increase friend friendship increase.
– Adjusted various other balance.
– Fixed the bug that may stop when run a “Managed Horse” or “Conserved Horse” from the trainer’s information screen, selecting a racehorse, and then executing “Kizuna Command” from “Instruction”.
– Fixed the bug that may stop at the end of the year if the total number of one-year-olds was large when the construction of an overseas ranch or club ranch.
– Fixed the bug that may stop when remove an overseas ranch facility after constructing an overseas ranch.
– Fixed the bug that may stop when run “Item Store” if you uncheck the checkbox of “Enable Steam overlay during game” in Steam client.
– Fixed the bug that the display of short range, mile, medium range and long range for some jockeys and trainers in Edit Command.
– Other text and minor bugs fixed.
Source from Steam
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.06
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Patch Notes 1.25 For PS4 Xbox One, and PC
- NBA Live 19 Update Version 1.07 Full Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 4[Patch Notes v188.8.131.52] For PC Should Fixed All Glitchs